Statement of Faith
- We believe God is the Creator and Master of all things.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and displayed the fullness of God in human form.
- We believe Christ’s coming announced the Kingdom of God; His death on the cross paid the penalty for our sin; and His resurrection secures both our present freedom and our future hope.
- We believe each individual must personally accept the salvation offered by Jesus Christ, and show that decision by repentance and baptism.
- We believe God’s Holy Spirit gives life, direction, and wholeness to everyone who receives salvation.
- We believe the life of Jesus Christ and the Word of God (the Bible) reveal the truth of God and are our guides for daily living.
- We believe that the Church is the family of God with Christ as the head, where all members are called to share their love, time, possessions and spiritual gifts.
- We believe Christ will come again to fulfill the Kingdom of God and bring his people into eternal joy in the world to come.